Say something, I'm giving up on you [me].
I don't even know where to begin. I'm lying in my bed, tired and alone, wishing I could fall asleep in the average 7 minutes.
Some days, I wish I was still 17. Or even 15. When life was easy and simple and i might not have known what I was doing for the rest of my life, but i didn't have to figure it out yet. Where I didn't just feel like a kid, I was a kid. Where I wasn't stuck in between everything, everywhere.
Now, four years later, I still haven't a clue. I still feel like a child. I still don't want anything and want everything at the same time.
I'm empty and full.
I don't even know where I'm going with this. I don't know why I'm posting this. It's stupid. It doesn't make any sense. It's late and I want to sleep but I cant so I'm blogging.
But nothing is figured out.
I want to go back to that time. When life was still simple. When I didn't have so many questions. When I could push aside and delay some of those questions.
Where I still felt Ok most of the time.
so say something.
I'm giving up.
No comments:
Post a Comment